- Shared Approach
We work with a collaborative approach. Our services took care of our client’s need. We consider every client’s business as if it is our own.
We follow a converging approach that helps us to share a common goal with our customer interest. We align our incentives with their objectives and act as a team to unlock the full potential of their business.
- True Results
Our approach shows true results of our work. True results require solutions not limited by boundaries of departments, industries, geographies, or hierarchies. Our solutions are pragmatic, action-oriented, enduring and it is a never ending process.
Following this approach helps us to understand loopholes, if there is any, and allow us to do the further modification.
Our motto to excel in customer services brings us to fulfil the need of diversified groups and links their aspiration of receiving a quality service to our vision of being a finest software development organization.
Champ Info Software follows the developmental approach in 7 major steps to check the full functioning of the software. Custom software development is a complex process which requires going through various stages to ensure an error free working condition of the software.
For developed software to be fully functional, it needed to go through all testing and quality analysis and succeed.
Our approach is to break the process down into manageable steps. This approach allows us to closely monitor the project and retains control over the lifecycle and development throughout the project.
- We conduct a client requirement analysis to ensure that software requirements are completely understood by the developers and are approved by the customer prior to beginning the work.
- Our professionals will work with you to avoid any designing errors. They will happily work to make changes in a design or layout until you are 100% satisfied with them.
- Once the design is approved, Coding and Development begins. This duration of this phase depends on the nature of the project.
- After this comes the most important phase of the project – Testing. In this phase
- A test plan is outlined based on the requirements of the project.
- A team of QA rigorously tests the software for user-friendliness and industry standards.
- After the successful completion of software testing, we provide software access to the clients for their evaluation and approval.
- Once it gets client approval, the software is deployed at the client's end and it goes live.
- Our company then provides Maintenance and Support services if any need arises while using the software.